* C-k makes entries disappear in agenda view
@ 2009-05-23 12:13 emacs-orgmode
From: emacs-orgmode @ 2009-05-23 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

As I was saying in anoter post, it looks like there's something weird
happening when using C-k in agenda view:

1. Create two new remember entries (i.e. test and test2) with the same
tag (I used @office)
2. Narrow down the agenda view to only see the @office entries.
3. Kill the last but one entry (it should be "test") : both of "test"
and "test2" disappear frow the view. Actually, "test2" is not properly
killed, but it is scary nonetheless.

It only happens with two last entries.

Is anyone able to reproduce this ?

--
Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: C-k makes entries disappear in agenda view
@ 2009-05-23 21:03 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-05-23 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Fixed, thanks, please verify.

- Carsten

@ 2009-05-24 21:03   ` emacs-orgmode
From: emacs-orgmode @ 2009-05-24 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> Fixed, thanks, please verify.

To tell the truth, I have no way of getting my hands on the latest git
at the moment. But I do trust in your debugging powers !

I'll tell you if anything goes wrong when I have the chance to test it.

Thanks anyway.

--

@ 2009-05-25  7:31 Giovanni Ridolfi
From: Giovanni Ridolfi @ 2009-05-25  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

--- Dom 24/5/09, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> ha scritto:
> Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Fixed, thanks, please verify.
>
> To tell the truth, I have no way of getting my hands on the
> latest git at the moment.

Nicolas,

you can get it from the website:
http://orgmode.org/index.html#sec-3.2

"For people who cannot use git, we provide zip
or tar.gz snapshot release files corresponding
to the latest git version. "

http://orgmode.org/org-snapshot.zip

cheers
Giovanni

* Re: C-k makes entries disappear in agenda view
@ 2009-05-25 17:34 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-05-25 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giovanni Ridolfi; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Carsten Dominik

Giovanni Ridolfi <giovanni.ridolfi@yahoo.it> writes:

> you can get it from the website:
> http://orgmode.org/index.html#sec-3.2
>
> "For people who cannot use git, we provide zip
> or tar.gz snapshot release files corresponding
> to the latest git version. "

Oh yes. I used to get it by git so I had completely forgotten about
this way. Thanks for reminding me about it.

--

@ 2009-05-25 20:45   ` emacs-orgmode
From: emacs-orgmode @ 2009-05-25 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> Fixed, thanks, please verify.

It works now. No more entries disappearing without notice.

--
Nicolas Goaziou