Hi all, Brian van den Broek writes: > I'd suggest adding a few checkbox items to the `Show off' item. `Clocking > tasks,' `Simple spreadsheet,' `Export to html and LaTeX,' and `Quick > capture with remember' seem useful. I attach todo.org which contains some of the suggested modifications. "Capture with remember" sounds familiar to Org users, but it may not ring a bell to other people. > Finally, while I hope I am wrong about this, I suspect that it would be > better were the day abbreviations in English. Sure! Fixed in the file.