I have slowly been making better use of the Agenda in org-mode. One tantalizing possibility has been finding stuck projects. I finally have a definition of stuck projects along with a simple way to define what a project is. This is so cool and so very useful. I wanted to share what is working for me and to invite others to do the same. Of all my outlines in .org files, only the trees with a :Project: tag are considered projects. Any task that I have clocked into automatically gets a :NEXT: tag in org-todo-state-tags-triggers. Projects marked done at the top level are not considered stuck, and I cannot mark them done unless all the subtasks are marked done (org-enforce-todo-dependencies t)