Francesco Pizzolante wrote: >The problem with the actual implementation is that it forces a newline in all >cases (both if you have text in the heading or not) which does not respect the >document class formatting that you've chosen. Took me a while to realize the problem with current implementation: If you already have a blank line between scheduled/deadline line and the content the newline forces extra spacing between scheduled/deadline and the following paragraph. This cleary /is/ problem. Maybe we should catch these two cases (patch attached): ,---- | (unless (and (looking-at ".*\n[ \t]*\n") (looking-at ".*\\\\newline[ \t]*$")) `---- Insert \newline only if there is no paragraph separator. As far as I can see the LaTeX code is already rendered when `org-export-latex-keywords' is called so this should work out. HTH -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de