On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 19:12:24 +0200, Marc-Oliver Ihm wrote: > > Hello ! > > Sorry for bothering but I have not been able to find this code. > Could you please provide a pointer ? > > Thanx a lot ! > > with kind regards, Marc-Oliver Ihm > > > Am 16.10.2010 04:55, schrieb Thomas S. Dye: > > Aloha all, > > > > I'm working with Eric Fraga's GANTT chart code, posted here recently. > > I'd like to move it into the Library of Babel so I can call it from any > > Org-mode buffer. Here is the (modified) header: [...] Marc-Oliver, what exactly is it that you have not been able to find? if it's the gantt generating code (emacs-lisp and latex) that I posted to this list, I was going to say that you can find it by searching the org mailing list: http://orgmode.org/index.html#sec-5_2 However, I cannot find my own message using the search engine. Does anybody know why this might be? I've tried a number of combinations including just looking for emails from myself. Oh well, in any case, here is the link to my message (which I found by simply going back through the list manually): http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/31824