At Sun, 9 Jan 2011 20:11:18 -0800, Ido Magal wrote: > > Hi everyone, > > I'm new to org-mode and I'm trying to incorporate this bit of code > into my setup: > > archive-done-tasks > > However when I run it it seems to hang emacs (osx) > terminally.  Since emacs, org-mode, and lisp are all alien to me, > there's no shortage of places where I could be failing so I'll spare > details of my setup until it's confirmed that that code should still > work ( it's from 2007 and I don't see that it's been integrated into > org-mode proper ). Can you stop Emacs hanging by pressing C-g ? If so, you might turn on debugging for C-g (M-x toggle-debug-on-quit RET), hit the loop and press C-g. The backtrace might give a clue why and where Emacs is hanging. HTH, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de