At Sun, 23 Jan 2011 14:30:00 -0700, Samuel Wales wrote: > Maybe we could somehow skip H levels, so it goes H3 for > title, then H5, H7, H9. But browsers might not understand > such low level headlines. > > Maybe I could have other attributes to set, like centering > and large non-bold, for specific levels. So, say, top is > large bold centered, then large non-bold centered, then > smaller bold, then smaller non-bold. > > Can things like that be done in org? > > I don't know if CSS is possible or easy in Blogger, > especially for specific posts. Okay, if I understood you correctly you use headlines to give a blog post a structure and you are concerned with the appearance of the blog entry when displayed by a reader's browser. If this is the case, then using CSS is the solution. Cf. http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41954 Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de