On Thu, Feb 10 2011, Carsten Dominik wrote: > No, I believe you did kill-all-local-variables, which is a very bad > idea. Org uses local variables to remember settings when refreshing. > And apparently this call was executed in an innocent org > buffer, reverting its major mode to fundamental mode. :) That explains everything! My bad! > But maybe you can just delocalize that one variable instead, > using kill-local-variable? It's a possibility, but I think it's more logical to "reset" every local variable. I think this call should be used in the appropriate buffer, the agenda one, then. I'll try to send a patch later, but if you have time please do so. :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info