At Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:08:45 -0500, Robert Goldman wrote: > > Today I was trying to push to mobile org after an update from git, and > got an invalid function error on org-eval-in-environment. > > This macro is defined in org-macs.el and is used in org-agenda.el. > > I note that the makefile has org-agenda depending on org.el, but /not/ > on org-macs.el. > > Is that an error? > > Adding that dependency, then making clean and making all fixes things. > But I may not have properly cleaned before my last build, so I'm not sure. Hi Robert, I checked and don't think the missing dependency in Makefile was cause of the problem. When org-agenda.el is compiled it requires org.el which in turn requires org-macs.el -- thus the macro definition is loaded. Otherwise the compiler would stop. An invalid function error with a macro is according to my experience an indicator of mixing up of old and new files. Thus, the make clean was the action that fixed the issue. I byte compiled Org and ran a batch-agenda (which uses org-eval-in-environment) with no error. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de