* Including Latex Files
@ 2012-03-05 15:27 Markus Grebenstein
From: Markus Grebenstein @ 2012-03-05 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear List,

I have a question regarding the #+INCLUDE markup:

Using babel, I ran into trouble with latex equations and I do not have
the time to sort things out (unbalance #+begin_latex...). Therefore, I
decided to use auctex and latex files to edit the calculation parts of
my thesis.

I know the "brute force" method of using \input etc. but I'd prefer to
use the much better  #+INCLUDE markup, because I can open the file using
C-C '. Using
#+INCLUDE: myfile.tex
orgmode assumes the file is in org syntax.

So I tried
#+INCLUDE: myfile.tex latex
and the files compiled fine but C-C ' does try to open a file called
myfile.tex latex

Is there any chance to include a tex file in orgmode in a way that it
can be opened interactively by using #+INCLUDE: or -even better-
defining a link?

Markus

* Re: Including Latex Files
@ 2012-03-05 19:43 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2012-03-05 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Markus Grebenstein; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Markus Grebenstein <post@mgrebenstein.de> writes:

> So I tried
>
> #+INCLUDE: myfile.tex latex

The syntax is #+INCLUDE: "myfile.tex" src latex

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Including Latex Files
@ 2012-03-06 20:51   ` Markus Grebenstein
From: Markus Grebenstein @ 2012-03-06 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Dear Nicolas,

Tanks a lot. I found out that

#+INCLUDE: "myfile.tex" latex

does work also.  I just forgot the quotes, sorry.

Reading the manual I would have expected that src does export formatted
source code which is not what I intended.

Best,

  Markus