Hi Simon, At Sun, 04 Mar 2012 22:30:31 +0100, Simon Thum wrote: > > Hi all, > > I have found some irritating behaviour, potentially a bug. I have a > block agenda which goes like: > > tags-todo "@home&TODO=\"TODO\" > > and it displays a certain org line that reads > > **** TODO_ state triggers > > Which is just a heading for dealing with TODO state triggers, and I > appended the _ as I don't want it to be a TODO. > > For example, the global TODO list and syntax highlighting does not > consider it a todo, but C-c a m TODO="TODO" does. TODO="T" does not, > so it's not very grave. > > Most likely, it's simply an inconsistency arising from not having a > real parser. I just wanted to report it here so it may get fixed. Thanks for the report. It was indeed a glitch and it should be fixed by now in current master. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de