* Capturing column view and LOGBOOK state change entries?
@ 2012-11-01 11:34 'Mash (Thomas Herbert)
From: 'Mash (Thomas Herbert) @ 2012-11-01 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Org

Morning,

I have been reading and playing around with column view and capturing
column view, but am unable to work-out how to view LOGBOOK entries.

I record a note on certain state changes and would like to output
these to a org table. Capturing column view / dynamic block looks
like the way to go.

Could you help?

Many thanks,

'Mash

* Re: Capturing column view and LOGBOOK state change entries?
@ 2012-12-24  8:59 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-12-24  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Mash (Thomas Herbert); +Cc: Emacs Org

Hi Thomas,

"'Mash (Thomas Herbert)" <mashdot@toshine.net> writes:

> I have been reading and playing around with column view and capturing
> column view, but am unable to work-out how to view LOGBOOK entries.

Did you try org-habit?  This gives you visual feedback on your logs.

> I record a note on certain state changes and would like to output
> these to a org table. Capturing column view / dynamic block looks
> like the way to go.

Let us know if you manage to get something useful in this area,
this could inspire us for a more general solution.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien