Hi, Bastien writes: >> It adjusts org-open-at-point to have plain links handled the same way >> bracket links are. It allows plain links to be followed if the cursor is >> before the link while still on the same line. By the way, the documentation of org-open-at-point says: ╭──── │ If there is no link at point, this function will search forward up to │ the end of the current line. ╰──── Then the patch not only makes the behavior consistent but it makes the implementation do what the documentation says. > > I applied a slightly modified version of your patch, condensing > comments. See the change here: > > http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=9964d8 > I like it. It passes the tests and looks good for me. > Thanks, I am sorry for not sending the full patch myself: I am still waiting for the documents indicating I can contribute to emacs. -- Konubinix GPG Key : 7439106A Fingerprint: 5993 BE7A DA65 E2D9 06CE 5C36 75D2 3CED 7439 106A