Robert Eckl writes: [...] > OTOH i would like to use beamer in future, Beamer_Col does a similar > job, except of surrounding the image with text. Does Beamer provide > something like this? You can fake what you want using columns and blocks. See attached example, both org and pdf. > But, if i write the text for Beamer-Output, i have to handle html-output > extra. The LaTeX-package "comment" isn't provided by beamer, I don't > know neither how to comment out the HTML-Code for LaTeX-Beamer-fragments > nor how to comment out Beamer-Fragments für HTML-Export. Yes, this is a problem. There is no easy way to select elements for export other than whole sub-trees (using tags as in :noexport:). I'm sorry I can't advise on this. I don't tend to export to more than one target for any given document. I write with the intention of exporting to latex (PDF) or html but not both from the same document. -- Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D)