Hi I would like to import all files in a directory into an org document, and each file should be in one source block, so that tangling the document, will result in all files created. My reasoning: I am using org-mode to keep track of installations on my machine (apt-get as well as other installs) to make it easier to re-install a new version of the Linux when necessary. Now apart from the installation commands, I also have to keep track of the installation sources. I was thinking of having them in the document, where each source (i.e. each file in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/.) has it's own source block, so that I can easily change the Ubuntu version and tangle the document to obtain the new sources. Now I am lazy, and adding each file manually is prone to errors (i.e. forgetting one). Therefore my question: Is there a way of importing all files in a directory (/etc/apt/sources/list.d/) into an org document, with each being in a separate code block? Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug