Hi Chris, > Anyone else help me identify the issue? Thanks. Have you tried with a minimal org configuration? I tried and cannot reproduce the problem. That suggests something else in your org configuration as the culprit. I have attached your example TODO (habit) as henderson-habit.org. Update the paths as appropriate in the attached minimal-org.el, then star emacs with it and see what happens for you. emacs -Q -l minimal-org.el After issuing M-x org-agenda a, I get an agenda with a consistency graph. Best, Josiah