* is it possible to customise what headline level which-function displays?
@ 2014-04-07 21:18 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2014-04-07 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello all,

I have started using which-function (now that I have a monitor big
enough for my emacs mode-line... ;-).  I was pleasantly surprised to see
that org supports which-function out of the box, although I shouldn't by
now be surprised at anything that org does.

Anyway, a quick question: which-function for org files seems to only
keep track of second level headings (or first level in some cases).  My
documents often have three levels and I would like to have the third
level, or even a hierarchical representation (e.g. "first -> second ->
third") shown.  I have not been able to figure out how which-function picks up the
information it displays.  Is there any way to customise org to display
different information?

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.5h-888-g798bb8