Hello, "Francesco Pizzolante" writes: > I noticed that entries from Org code blocks are erroneously displayed in > the agenda. > > Here's a very simple Org example in order to reproduce it > (my-simple-test.org): > > * Test > > #+BEGIN_SRC org ,SCHEDULED: <2014-09-04 Thu 10:00> #+END_SRC This is a known bug that would require to use the parser in "org-agenda.el" for a proper fix. Meanwhile, I wrote a workaround. Would you mind testing it (note: it applies on maint, probably not on master without conflicts). Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou