* How to call org-agenda with the parameter
@ 2015-01-19 21:50 Chao Lu
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Chao Lu @ 2015-01-19 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I defined a few org-agenda custom set, where I could M-x org-agenda RET
then press "1" to list all my active TODOs. And I'm trying to write a
function when I could pop-up a buffer and show me all the active TODOs. I
tried (org-agenda "1"), and it does not work, then what should be the right
way to do that?

(defun lch-recur ()
  (interactive)
  (split-window-vertically)