From: Nick Dokos <ndokos@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: pdf screen reader accessibility?
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 17:48:19 -0400	[thread overview]

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

> Hi,

> I don't think we should add default packages that are not on CTAN as they
> cannot easily be installed.

I agree - I just wanted to make sure that people on this thread who
might want it, can find it easily.

AFAICT, the original accessibility.sty is from 2007: Babett
Schalitz wrote it as part of her "Diplomarbeit". I cannot even find
the original access.tex from which docstrip produces accessibility.sty.
I hope that Andy Clifton might be able to push and get it into CTAN,
but until that time, the only thing one can do is download it from
his github repo and use it through local mechanisms.

Nick