* problem with html export of links
@ 2016-09-26 15:20 Johannes Brauer
From: Johannes Brauer @ 2016-09-26 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi!

I have two files.

 a.org contains the anchor defined by custom_id property

* headline
  :PROPERTIES:
  :CUSTOM_ID: anchor
  :END:

and

b.org contains the link to a headline in a.org with custom id #anchor

[[file:a.org::#anchor]]

Clicking the link in b.org all works fine. But exporting b.org to html I get

…
  b.org contains the link to a headline in a.org with custom id #anchor

with #MissingReference instead of #anchor. I cannot figure out, what the failure is.

Johannes

* Re: problem with html export of links
@ 2016-09-26 15:36 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-09-26 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johannes Brauer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

Johannes Brauer <brauer@nordakademie.de> writes:

> I have two files.
>
>  a.org contains the anchor defined by custom_id property
>
> * headline
>   :PROPERTIES:
>   :CUSTOM_ID: anchor
>   :END:
>
> and
>
> b.org contains the link to a headline in a.org with custom id #anchor
>
> [[file:a.org::#anchor]]
>
> Clicking the link in b.org all works fine. But exporting b.org to html I get
>
> …
>   b.org contains the link to a headline in a.org with custom id #anchor

> with #MissingReference instead of #anchor. I cannot figure out, what
> the failure is.

You probably need to upgrade Org, as I cannot reproduce the error.

Nicolas Goaziou