Dear all, I have, until now, used a macro #+macro title The title of the document to be subsequently used in the actual #+title line, as in #+title: @@latex:...@@ {{{title}}} @@latex:...@@ (LaTeX details not important, I think.) but this now leads to a recursive evaluation of the line when exporting, causing an infinite loop. Changing the name of the macro to something else avoids the issue. I'm not entirely sure why a macro expansion of the #+title line would be recursive but there you are! -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-303-g6cf5fc.dirty