On Wednesday, 9 May 2018 at 10:17, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote: > Hello, > > I would be happy to highlight latex code in org-mode, but nothing works. It > is a pity because this lack of highlighting latex code in org-mode entails > troubles in exporting in latex and I have always to correct my source > files. Actually, reading the code further, it would appear that there is a function which should define the variable I mentioned in my previous response: org-compute-latex-and-related-regexp but I am not sure how and when this is invoked. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.7-475-g3ffc7d