Oh, by the way --- regarding your commits on commit/code conventions. With (what seem like to me) quite a few "best practices" to keep in mind, has anyone created a patch lint tool to make sure they're being adhered to? I imagine it wouldn't be hard to check for blank lines in functions or commits without a sentence case commit message. For someone who isn't aware of all the nits that may be picked :P this would be rather useful, and far better than a list of guidelines (I'm not actually any such list though). Oh dear, I sense myself diverging but I'm now considering the possibility of setting up CI for the org-mode repo to check for as many such concerns as we can to try to make the code base more consistent (from my experience, every time I'm told to check for a specific issue in a patch I wrote, I find many other matches in the file). Perhaps it could be possible to hook up the ML to a process that runs the CI script on a copy of Org with the patch(es) applied and replies with any errors that may come up? I should really stop here, before I really get going and start explaining why I think it could be good to migrate to Gitea and other ideas :P Feel free to disregard my ramble, I've just been accumulating thoughts on the state of Org development, and a few are liable to spill out. All the best, Timothy