Nicolas Odermatt-Lemay writes: > I say it isn't properly indented in the case of inline tasks because the > text belonging to the inline task (not the header itself) isn't aligned > with the first character of the header (see example below) > > * Header Level 1 > The text belonging to level-1 header > > *************** Inline Task > Text belonging to inline task > *************** END > > This is what I would be expecting, but maybe this is not the desired > behavior, in which case I am wrong to think it is a bug: > > * Header Level 1 > The text belonging to level-1 header > > *************** Inline Task > Text belonging to inline task > *************** END Indentation of text inside inlinetasks is intentionally the same with the parent task. Inlinetasks are not considered headings. Rather a special kind of paragraph. For many years, Org is deliberately indenting text inside inlinetasks as in the screenshot: