Hi all, In the attached patch I add a new command for org-attach: save *all* attachments from the current Gnus article to the current org-attach-dir. (Sorry for repeating the word "attach" so much :-)) NB: 1. If no Gnus article is open, it returns an error message. 2. I've only tested it on Emacs 28. I don't know if it can cause any problems on earlier Emacs/Gnus versions. 3. Although there are several alternatives to Gnus, I have chosen Gnus specifically because it is part of GNU Emacs. 4. I think an option could be added to save only certain types of files (pdf, png, jpg, docx, etc.). Best regards, Juan Manuel