Ihor Radchenko writes: > Corwin Brust writes: > >> On Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 3:39 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: >>> >>> Tshiung Han See writes: >>> >>> > I would’ve liked to join, but that’s 1am (Malaysian time). >>> >>> Currently, the time is decided simply by my own availability. >>> [snip] >>> But someone needs to volunteer. >>> >> >> I can host US/Central evening hours, so any start-time from about 5pm >> until about 10pm my time (10p-3a UTC), give we are talking exclusively >> about “school nights” :) > > Thanks for the offer! > This might work, although maybe not on working days. > 10pm UTC will be 8am Singapore time - not the best choice for a weekday. > > Tshiung, what do you think about such timing? > Others who would prefer the proposed timing - please chime in, so that > we have some idea about who is willing to attend the alternative > schedule. 8am’s not going to work, sorry. But I really appreciate the offer, Corwin. I would be happy to host something that is more amenable for people in my corner of the world. But I must warn you that I’m *really* new to org-mode. That is, though I’ve been using it for a while, I use it to organize my lessons (I teach English) and other projects. I hope that’s OK.