Carsten Dominik writes: > My interest in exporting Org-mode to more formats is quite limited. > I am not using Org-mode to write books. And if I want to produce a > book, moving away from the fantastic toolset for LaTeX available > under Emacs to something that limits my possibilities to a subset of > LaTeX is a loss, not a gain. That may be true for those who have LaTeX experience. For those who don't, *any* decent attempt at making it easier to generate LaTeX documents from Org files would be a gain. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/ Interests: Emacs Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net /` |\ | | | IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #hcoop, #muse, #PurdueLUG |_] | \| |_| Project involvement: Emacs, Muse, Planner, ERC, EMMS