* problem with latex export function
@ 2007-09-12 12:11 François Lagarde
From: François Lagarde @ 2007-09-12 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

My current org version is 5.08. I have an error when I try to export my file to
a latex file. I am not able to locate the source of this error. So I attached
the backtrace

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-function org-if-unprotected)
  org-if-unprotected(nil)
  org-latex-cleaned-string-for-export(
   [...] cut..
  )
  org-export-as-latex(nil)
  call-interactively(org-export-as-latex)
  org-export()
  call-interactively(org-export)

thanks in advance and thanks for all the works done on the org mode.

--
François

* Re: problem with latex export function
@ 2007-09-12 14:44 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2007-09-12 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

francois.lagarde@bruit.gotdns.org (François Lagarde) writes:

> My current org version is 5.08. I have an error when I try to export
> my file to a latex file. I am not able to locate the source of this
> error. So I attached the backtrace

I'm just uploading org-export-as-latex.el version 0.28e, which is now
able to convert *nested* lists.

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/u/org-export-latex.el

Please give it a try and report the failure if it does persist. You can
write me in private (and in french) if you want, attaching the file you
are trying to export, your relevant setup info and the backtrace.

Thanks!

--
Bastien