* Org-mode to PDA export
@ 2007-09-24  7:50 Cezar
From: Cezar @ 2007-09-24  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

  I've just ordered a new PDA that will come with (shitty) Windows
  Mobile 6 installed. I know there are many out there that would like to
  have a way to sync the PDA with Org-Mode.

  Is there any trick we can use to sync em both ways ?
  Some ideas that come to mind are : email and chop the email or some
  kind of web service that can sit on the laptop (web server).

  Any other ideas/sollutions are gladly welcome.

Regards,
Cezar