"Georg C. F. Greve" writes: > I've taken a little bit of time to clean up the integration of Mairix > with Org. Great! > The weakest point right now is the selection of the Gnus group upon > matching, as I am still looking for a way to do this in Gnus that will > not generate zombies. Please have a look at the patch below and tell me if it solves the issue above. Look for the small FIXME: (bzg) cookies in the patch. > But overall I'm quite happy now: By default, this will pull an entire > thread into the search group and automatically select the mail that > was linked to. BTW, this might be just personal taste, but I would prefer a shorter syntax for thread searches (like mairix:t). Right now " --thread" in the link is converted as "%20--thread" and this is not parsed by the (split-string ... " ") part of your code. > Please test, help debug and extend. I don't have the time to maintain > this actively, but would be happy if people found it useful. This *is* definitely very useful!