Andy Stewart writes: > Hi, everyone! > > I like org-mode best. > > I write some functions for org-mode. > Those functions very simple but maybe useful. > > I have attached them with a file. Have you looked at Worg (http://legito.net/worg/) at all? It is an Org-based wiki-like setup for sharing various configuration snippets, functions, etc. It may be worth considering putting your functions there so they are readily available for all Org users. - Michael -- mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type. Confused by the strange files? I cryptographically sign my messages. For more information see .