* Using SCHEDULED to indicate task start date
@ 2009-01-26 16:45 Nick Bell
From: Nick Bell @ 2009-01-26 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs org-mode list

Dear org-mode users and developers,

[Using 6.17 here.]

SCHEDULED nicely hides TODOs from agenda views until on/after the
SCHEDULED date.

I'd like to hide TODOs whose SCHEDULED date is in the future from the
global todo list (C-c a t) .

'Org Agenda Todo Ignore Scheduled' option hides all scheduled TODOs,
including those whose scheduled date is in the past, so won't work for me.

In other words, I'd like to use SCHEDULED function as a kind of 'start
date' for a TODO, before which it won't appear on agenda or global todo
lists. Is this possible?

Many thanks

Nick
--