Eric S Fraga writes: > Hello again, Thanks Eric! Here is the same with some more additions. 1.) Ensure a slash is appended to the directory (i.e. do not create ~/.emacs.d/org/lisporg-install.el) 2.) Optionally, do not compile the sources, but create the org-install.el file. Will this work? 3.) Take an optional argument: the directory to be compiled. 4.) Fix the bug in my previous mail: only existing files can be deleted... As a next step, we could as well drop the usage of dired, right? Sebastian