Hi Carsten, here is a patch, that sorts the sitemap-file on html-export. One my configure the sorting per project, by adding these lines to his `org-publish-project-alist': :sitemap-sort-folders Set this to one of "first" (default), "last". Any other value will mixe files and folders. :sitemap-alphabetically Set to `t' to sort filenames alphabetically. Alphatical sorting is the default. Hence you must set this to nil explicitly. :sitemap-ignore-case If non-nil, alphabetical sorting is done case-insensitive. Default: nil." I added a variable `org-publish-file-title-cache' to cache absolute paths and titles of the files. Otherwise, `org-publish-find-title' would be called twice for each file. I have to call it when sorting the files, to sort them by title instead of file name. Best wishes Sebastian