On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:00:28 +0200, Radosław Grzanka wrote: > > > Strange. If I bring up the agenda (C-c a a) and then invoke follow > > mode (v f), when I move down or up (n or p) in the agenda view, the > > other window gets updated with the entry on the current line. You > > should not have to hit TAB, although TAB is useful when you are not in > > follow mode of course. > > > > What version of org-mode are you using? > Hello, > Thanks for reply. If I use n or p it works. If I use arrow keys > (which I always do) it does not. So I guess I'm not using it as > inteded. arrow keys work fine for me (and also for Bernt Hansen, as he says in another message). What are your arrow keys bound to? Try "C-c h" followed by an arrow key (say down) to see what command will be invoked. In my case, it is runs the command org-agenda-next-line which is the same command that will be invoked if you hit "n".