Colin Fraizer wrote: >I know it's not _exactly_ the same, but I re-filed it back to the original >file (C-c C-w) and then opened it successfully (C-c C-a o). It didn't >prompt me (because there was only one attachment). >I just tried it with a new entry and attachment file (of the same type) and >it worked. Hmn. >Oh, I see the problem. In the failing case, the org files are in different >directories. (I didn't realize it because they are both agenda files and I >was using the path-oriented interactive refilling.) I would expect the >refile to move the attachments to the target's attachment directory >regardless. I've put it on the wish-list because it is indeed something that is naturally to be expected. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de