* Daily Debian Builds
@ 2010-07-26 19:28 Mark A. Hershberger
From: Mark A. Hershberger @ 2010-07-26 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Using Launchpad's beta “daily build” service, I've made packages of
org-mode and emacs available here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~org-mode/+archive/daily-ppa

Launchpad is still working out the kinks, but it should be able to
provide this pretty consistently for Ubuntu Lucid (which, I think, will
work on Debian).

If you try it, let me know what your experience is so I can improve it.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Embrace Ignorance.  Just don't get too attached.

* Re: Daily Debian Builds
@ 2010-07-29 21:46 ` suvayu ali
From: suvayu ali @ 2010-07-29 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 26 July 2010 12:28, Mark A. Hershberger <mah@everybody.org> wrote:

> If you try it, let me know what your experience is so I can improve it.

I wanted to try it on Ubuntu Lucid but launchpad says failed build for
the 26th of July.

--
Suvayu

* Re: Daily Debian Builds
@ 2010-07-30 17:33   ` Mark A. Hershberger
From: Mark A. Hershberger @ 2010-07-30 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com> writes:

> I wanted to try it on Ubuntu Lucid but launchpad says failed build for
> the 26th of July.

There is still a Lucid build available:

    https://code.launchpad.net/~org-mode/+archive/daily-ppa

I'm a little frustrated with the “daily build” since it seems buggy.
I may start hosting my own cron job to do this.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Embrace Ignorance.  Just don't get too attached.

* Re: [Orgmode] Daily Debian Builds
@ 2011-03-25  4:38     ` Puneeth Chaganti
From: Puneeth Chaganti @ 2011-03-25  4:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 11:03 PM, Mark A. Hershberger <mah@everybody.org> wrote:
> suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I wanted to try it on Ubuntu Lucid but launchpad says failed build for
>> the 26th of July.
>
> There is still a Lucid build available:
>
>    https://code.launchpad.net/~org-mode/+archive/daily-ppa
>
> I'm a little frustrated with the “daily build” since it seems buggy.
> I may start hosting my own cron job to do this.

I'm just curious to know, what is the status of this.  The last build
was 24 weeks ago.  Mark, did you disable daily builds?  Is there a
build for 7.5 available?  Are the latest builds available elsewhere?

Thanks,
Puneeth

ps: I don't use these builds, but I (sometimes) need to point others to them.