* Full manual for beamer export?
@ 2011-01-29  2:20 Rafael Villarroel
From: Rafael Villarroel @ 2011-01-29  2:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello all,

The org-beamer tutorial at Worg
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-beamer/tutorial.html refers to
a "detailed manual" for org-beamer in the first paragraph of section
3. However, the link is dead, and googling I cannot find another
document that could possibly be refering to, except the Beamer section
in the Org manual (12.6.6). So my question is: Is there really a full
org-beamer manual, and where is it?

Best regards,
Rafael

* Re: Full manual for beamer export?
@ 2011-01-30  1:05 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2011-01-30  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rafael Villarroel; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Rafael Villarroel <rvf0068@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> The org-beamer tutorial at Worg
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-beamer/tutorial.html refers to
> a "detailed manual" for org-beamer in the first paragraph of section
> 3. However, the link is dead, and googling I cannot find another
> document that could possibly be refering to, except the Beamer section
> in the Org manual (12.6.6). So my question is: Is there really a full
> org-beamer manual, and where is it?
>
> Best regards,
> Rafael

There *was* a "full" manual which, I believe, was written by Carsten when
he implemented the beamer support.  However, it was deleted in favour of
the tutorial you have found already.  From the git log:

: 8bc191b  2010-07-07
: Deleted obsolete beamer guide and added a link to the org beamer manual
: to Eric's tutorial.

I have a feeling that between my tutorial and the actual org manual
section on beamer, you have everything you should need... at least to
get started!  Any questions, just ask here on the list.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.260.gba0f6.dirty)