* changing "Agenda View (unsaved)" title for agenda export to pdf
@ 2011-09-07 21:33 Konstantin Ziegler
From: Konstantin Ziegler @ 2011-09-07 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Re: changing "Agenda View (unsaved)" title for agenda export to pdf
@ 2011-09-12 13:31 Konstantin Ziegler
From: Konstantin Ziegler @ 2011-09-12 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Re: changing "Agenda View (unsaved)" title for agenda export to pdf
@ 2011-12-28 17:07 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-12-28 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konstantin Ziegler; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Konstantin,

Konstantin Ziegler <konstantin.ziegler@gmail.com> writes:

> I've configured several agenda views and use their pdf-exports quite
> frequently.
> Is there a way to substitute the generic header "Agenda View (unsaved)"
> with something specific to the agenda view?  Maybe the description that
> is used in the agenda buffer?  Or maybe some option in the definition of
> that particular agenda?

You can now use this:

(setq org-agenda-exporter-settings
     '((org-agenda-write-buffer-name "Your Agenda View Name")))

Also check `org-agenda-before-write-hook', which might help.

 Bastien