At Mon, 29 Oct 2012 06:41:39 +0100, Bastien wrote: > > Hi Erik and Sébastien, > > Erik Hetzner writes: > > > The function org-log-into-drawer called the function org-entry-get > > with the inherit argument before I got there. (Maybe it needs to be > > added to that list?) > > I don't have time to look deeper in this issue. Can one of you have a > closer look at the manual and see if there is any inconsistency? Hi Bastien, org mode manual says: You can also overrule the setting of this variable for a subtree by setting a `LOG_INTO_DRAWER' property. This sounds to me that LOG_INTO_DRAWER inheritance is intended. Even if it is not, I would argue that LOG_INTO_DRAWER *should* apply to subtrees, because otherwise one would have to set that property on every TODO item. best, Erik