John Hendy writes: > On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Daimrod wrote: >> Hi, >> >> It would be nice if the documentation mentioned the need to reparse the >> org buffer with `C-c C-c' when a property is set with #+PROPERTY. >> (info "(org) Property syntax") > > As in adding to the header arguments? Yeah, probably wouldn't hurt, > though it is, as stated below, documented that *any* change to the > header arguments requires C-c C-c. > > On a side note, is there the possibility for "normal" users to submit > git based changes to the manual? I know how to do this for Worg, but > I'd be happy to update stuff in the manual, too, when I catch them. > These sorts of things could be tweaked by the finder and it would save > the maintenance team a bit -- just scan the commit and notes for > rationale and accept. Sure, one can modify the file doc/org.texi. And you're right, I should have submit a patch. > John > >> >> And, IMO, it should also be mentioned here: >> (info "(org) Buffer-wide header arguments"). >> >> A simple footnote like the one present here: >> (info "(org) Tag inheritance") should be sufficient. >> >>> (1) As with all these in-buffer settings, pressing `C-c C-c' >>> activates any changes in the line. >> >> -- >> Daimrod/Greg -- Daimrod/Greg