* Can I refile into a journal with file+datetree?
@ 2013-02-22 21:42 Martin Stemplinger
From: Martin Stemplinger @ 2013-02-22 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello Org wizards,

I use org-capture with file+datetree for keeping a journal which works fine. I also use mobile-org to take notes while I'm on the go. After syncing them back I'd like to refile them into my journal with an appropriate date attached. Mobile org doesn't record the date I took the note so I'd just have all entries collected under the date I refile.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,
Martin

* Re: Can I refile into a journal with file+datetree?
@ 2013-02-24  5:52 ` Erik Hetzner
From: Erik Hetzner @ 2013-02-24  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Martin Stemplinger