* suggest a small change in the doc for org-drill
@ 2013-02-28 21:47 Gijs Hillenius
From: Gijs Hillenius @ 2013-02-28 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Being the noob that I am, it took me a few of my rare spare hours to
figure out what I was doing wrong with org-drill (sorry Paul!)

at:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-drill.html

it says

Load the file spanish.org.

load?

m-x load-file /path/to/spanish.org will give (invalid-read-syntax "#")
and
m-x org-drill will immediately finish with 0 results.

So, that error (invalid-read-syntax...) sent me on a goose
chase. Amusing, but quite time-consuming.

It is not "load" but "find file" as in C-x f /path/to/spanish.org

Maybe that could be changed, or clearified in the docs.

Gijs

But now that i got it working, I shall start anew on my French! yay

* Re: suggest a small change in the doc for org-drill
@ 2013-03-01  1:01 ` Daimrod
From: Daimrod @ 2013-03-01  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gijs Hillenius; +Cc: emacs-orgmode