Hello Bastien (et al), 2013ko martxoak 7an, Bastien-ek idatzi zuen: > > Hi Nicolas, > > I like Aaron's idea (maybe others proposed this too) of having > parameters in links: > > [[file:my.bib::key&&prenote=my prenote&&postnote=my postnote]] > > [[http://perdu.com&&title=You're lost?]] > > This is orthogonal to my proposal of extending #+LINK to be able > to define new protocols (by allowing to add a follow and an export > functions); and this is orthogonal to whether link abbrevs can have > more than one formatting string %s. > > We would just need to pass the parameters as keywords to the export > function, either the default one, either the defined by the protocol. > > E.g., the first link would be represented by the parser like this: > > (:type "file" > :path "my.bib" > :raw-link "file:orgmode.org::test2" > :application nil > :search-option "test2" > :parameters '(:title "You're lost") > :begin 63 > :end 97 > :contents-begin 90 > :contents-end 95 > :post-blank 0 > :parent #3) This is now implemented, in the first of three patches attached to this email. The second patch is a reworked version of the bibliography support in my last patch, and the third implements link attributes for HTML links. To Nicolas: > I think that if we ever implement a bibliography/citations handlers, > they should be first class objects in Org syntax (like footnotes). > Overloading link syntax would, IMO, be wrong in that case. Do you have a proposal for how this syntax would look? You certainly know the parser very well, so you probably have an idea of what will work and not conflict with other things. I think minimally we need to include info on: - how to look up the citation (DOI, arXiv id, in a bibtex file, ...) - how to display/export the citation (parens, footnote, in-text, ...) - a list of properties (incl. at least pre- and post-note) - (of course) the citation key So maybe: [cite:lookup-type:display-type:key:prop1=val1,prop2=val2] Alternatively, the lookup-type and display-type could just be made properties, as long as there is a clear notion of what the default for these should be.