Achim Gratz writes: > Daimrod writes: >> @All: Can I use (require 'cl) and ignore the warning or is there better >> solution? > > You could if this would never go into mainline, where it is not allowed > due to the namespace pollution that cl causes. You could use cl-lib > instead, but then this would be an Emacs-24 only solution. In general, > the stanza ((eval-when-compile (require 'cl)) only works as intended > when you are only using cl macros, but you seem to use defuns. You > could check how hard it is to replace these with plain elisp, aside from > syntactical inconveniences this is usually not a big problem. I've done this, thanks for the advice. > Regards, > Achim. -- Daimrod/Greg