* Worg not publishing
@ 2013-04-22 18:11 Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2013-04-22 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Worg stopped publishing... it dies on some invalid timestamp:

remote: Generating tree-style sitemap for Sitemap for project worg-pages
remote: Generating tree-style sitemap for Sitemap for project worg-pages
remote: Generating tree-style sitemap for Sitemap for project worg-pages
remote: Invalid time specification
remote: worg publish process 22305 exited at 04/22/13@01:08:26
To git+ssh://worg@orgmode.org/~/worg.git

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: Worg not publishing
@ 2013-04-22 18:31 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-04-22 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gratz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Achim,

Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> writes:

> Worg stopped publishing... it dies on some invalid timestamp:
>
> remote: Generating tree-style sitemap for Sitemap for project worg-pages
> remote: Generating tree-style sitemap for Sitemap for project worg-pages
> remote: Generating tree-style sitemap for Sitemap for project worg-pages
> remote: Invalid time specification
> remote: worg publish process 22305 exited at 04/22/13@01:08:26
> To git+ssh://worg@orgmode.org/~/worg.git

Should be fixed now, thanks.

--
 Bastien

* Re: Worg not publishing
@ 2013-04-22 18:35   ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2013-04-22 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien writes:
> Should be fixed now, thanks.

Thanks.  Now the Makefile examples are nicely fontified… Is there an
easy way to have the names of the source blocks added to the export as a
caption or header?

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: Worg not publishing
@ 2013-04-22 18:53     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-04-22 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gratz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> writes:

> Bastien writes:
>> Should be fixed now, thanks.
>
> Thanks.  Now the Makefile examples are nicely fontified… Is there an
> easy way to have the names of the source blocks added to the export as a
> caption or header?

Mhh.. I don't think so.

If this is not possible, maybe we can add some #+CAPTION
lines in the meantime?

--
 Bastien

* Re: Worg not publishing
@ 2013-04-22 19:01       ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2013-04-22 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien writes:
> If this is not possible, maybe we can add some #+CAPTION
> lines in the meantime?

I've replaced #+NAME by #+CAPTION, but nothing changes (not
unexpectedly).  I'll leave it at that for the moment.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:

* Re: Worg not publishing
@ 2013-04-22 19:46       ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-04-22 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello Bastien, Achim,

Bastien wrote:
> Achim Gratz <Stromeko-i47jiTeKxPI@public.gmane.org> writes:
>> Bastien writes:
>>> Should be fixed now, thanks.
>>
>> Thanks.  Now the Makefile examples are nicely fontified… Is there an
>> easy way to have the names of the source blocks added to the export as a
>> caption or header?
>
> Mhh.. I don't think so.

In theory, it is absolutely possible, via the following var:

  ╭────
  │ org-babel-exp-code-template is a variable defined in `ob-exp.el'.
  │ Its value is "#+BEGIN_SRC %lang%flags
  │ %body
  │ #+END_SRC"
  │
  │ Documentation:
  │ Template used to export the body of code blocks.
  │ This template may be customized to include additional information
  │ such as the code block name, or the values of particular header
  │ arguments.  The template is filled out using `org-fill-template',
  │ and the following %keys may be used.
  │
  │  lang ------ the language of the code block
  │  name ------ the name of the code block
  │  body ------ the body of the code block
  │  flags ----- the flags passed to the code block
  │
  │ In addition to the keys mentioned above, every header argument
  │ defined for the code block may be used as a key and will be
  │ replaced with its value.
  ╰────

However, I've never had nice enough results to make use of it. The problem is
that I would like to output the name in a certain face for both HTML and
LaTeX, and that's not currently possible: here, the name is simply outputted
as plain text, in all back-ends.

Maybe we would need a customizable skeleton per back-end?  So that one could
add <DIV> for HTML, etc.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Worg not publishing
@ 2013-04-25 14:20   ` Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2013-04-25 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

Hi Bastien,

> Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> writes:
>
>> Worg stopped publishing... it dies on some invalid timestamp:
>>
>> remote: Generating tree-style sitemap for Sitemap for project worg-pages
>> remote: Generating tree-style sitemap for Sitemap for project worg-pages
>> remote: Generating tree-style sitemap for Sitemap for project worg-pages
>> remote: Invalid time specification
>> remote: worg publish process 22305 exited at 04/22/13@01:08:26
>> To git+ssh://worg@orgmode.org/~/worg.git
>
> Should be fixed now, thanks.

I just updated the 'org-outside-org' tutorial on Worg and pushed it
(apparently) with the usual delay when Worg is rebuilding, however the
changes don't appear when I watch the page in the brower (normally they
appear immediatly after a push).

Still not fixed, or an error on my side?

--
cheers,
Thorsten

* Re: Worg not publishing
@ 2013-04-25 17:11     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-04-25 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thorsten Jolitz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com> writes:

> Still not fixed, or an error on my side?

Your commit was well in the repository (i.e., well pushed.)

I republished Org.

What we do know is that the local version of Org is obtained
with ~$ git checkout release_7.9.4 -- and there are some cron
jobs which used to switch back again to the maint or master
branch.  Last time I fixed the scripts, this time I simply
checked out release_7.9.4 again, as the org-mode repo was
using the maint branch... I don't know why.

Thanks for reporting this,

--
 Bastien