Thorsten Jolitz writes: > A kind of team agende would indeed be useful, accessible form Org-mode > _and_ other calendar/planning tools (I can't imagine a pure > Emacs/Org-mode team). Why not? > I remember an attempt to make Org-mode a collaborative software (ColOrg > or so) - whats the state of it? I would guess this is very difficult > stuff. IIRC, the ColOrg project was more about allowing people to edit the same org buffer simultaneously while the purpose of this thread of for org documents to contain traces from separate people. In my use case for instance, we would synchronize via git and would merge the task file. -- Konubinix GPG Key : 7439106A Fingerprint: 5993 BE7A DA65 E2D9 06CE 5C36 75D2 3CED 7439 106A