* ODT exporter does not seem to respect quotation mark for list items
@ 2014-07-23  9:23 Baptiste
From: Baptiste @ 2014-07-23  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I do not manage to get all my lists correctly exported in odt. The main point seems the respect of quotation marks …

See example below.

Thank you,

--
~^v^~ Baptiste

-----

#+TITLE: Test for lists in quotes and Odt export
#+AUTHOR: Baptiste
#+DATE: 2014-07-23

* Rational

  =ODT= exporter does not seem to manage quotation style for lists (may be other elements).

  : org-mode 8.3.15.g2241054 (git)

* Org source

  #+BEGIN_QUOTE
  This is a quotation text, with a list inside
  - First item
    1. sub item
    2. second sub-item
  - Second item

  Text in quote after the list
  #+END_QUOTE

  I am now out of quote

* From odt file, =content.xml=

  The list is made out of /Quotation/ style, then back to normal margin and so on.

  #+BEGIN_SRC xml
    <text:bookmark text:name="sec-2"/>Org source
    <text:bookmark-end text:name="OrgXref.sec-2"/></text:h>
    <text:p text:style-name="Quotations">This is a quotation text, with a list inside
    </text:p>

    <text:list text:style-name="OrgBulletedList" text:continue-numbering="false">

      <text:list-item>

        <text:p text:style-name="Text_20_body">First item
        </text:p>

        <text:list text:style-name="OrgNumberedList" text:continue-numbering="true">

          <text:list-item>

            <text:p text:style-name="Text_20_body">sub item
            </text:p>

          </text:list-item>

          <text:list-item>

            <text:p text:style-name="Text_20_body">second sub-item
            </text:p>

          </text:list-item>
        </text:list>

      </text:list-item>

      <text:list-item>

        <text:p text:style-name="Text_20_body">Second item
        </text:p>

      </text:list-item>
    </text:list>

    <text:p text:style-name="Quotations">Text in quote after the list
    </text:p>

    <text:p text:style-name="Text_20_body">I am now out of quote
    </text:p>

  #+END_SRC

* What I would expect

  I would expect the /Quotation/ style to be respected even in list item, something like :

  #+BEGIN_SRC xml
    <text:bookmark text:name="sec-2"/>Org source
    <text:bookmark-end text:name="OrgXref.sec-2"/></text:h>
    <text:p text:style-name="Quotations">This is a quotation text, with a list inside
    </text:p>

    <text:list text:style-name="OrgBulletedList" text:continue-numbering="false">

      <text:list-item>

        <text:p text:style-name="Quotations">First item
        </text:p>

        <text:list text:style-name="OrgNumberedList" text:continue-numbering="true">

          <text:list-item>

            <text:p text:style-name="Quotations">sub item
            </text:p>

          </text:list-item>

          <text:list-item>

            <text:p text:style-name="Quotations">second sub-item
            </text:p>

          </text:list-item>
        </text:list>

      </text:list-item>

      <text:list-item>

        <text:p text:style-name="Quotations">Second item
        </text:p>

      </text:list-item>
    </text:list>

    <text:p text:style-name="Quotations">Text in quote after the list
    </text:p>

    <text:p text:style-name="Text_20_body">I am now out of quote
    </text:p>

  #+END_SRC

* Re: ODT exporter does not seem to respect quotation mark for list items
@ 2014-07-24 13:02 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2014-07-24 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Baptiste; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Baptiste <bateast@bat.fr.eu.org> writes:

> I do not manage to get all my lists correctly exported in odt. The
> main point seems the respect of quotation marks …

This should be fixed in maint. Thank you for reporting it.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: ODT exporter does not seem to respect quotation mark for list items
@ 2014-07-28  8:50   ` Baptiste
From: Baptiste @ 2014-07-28  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi,