* Emacs-Orgmode Archive search fails
@ 2015-04-02 21:07 Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2015-04-02 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

It has been a while since I searched the mailing list archives. Did I
miss an announcement or is the search engine broken?

For the past few days, any search request in the mailing list archives
either yields no result or just one and the same result - "Citations,
continued, etc." /archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2015-02/msg00028.html
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2015-02/msg00028.html>
(7,961 bytes)

This occurs on both Debian and Windows 7 machine.

Charlie Millar